Saturday, January 15, 2011

eReading Day

I'm assembling a new library.  It's full of books, many that I've read several times, many that are new, and many I could neither find nor afford.  And, yes, my wife won't complain that I'm adding even more to the already full shelves of books that I do have a home and in my office at school; it's all part of my new Kindle.  What fun I've had browsing up and down the virtual library shelves simply looking at books.  It's all very seductive.  But will I want to give up the physical turning of the page?

More to come later.

1 comment:

  1. Here's the deal with books. I buy them the old fashioned way in hard cover. That means, I have to have them delivered to the office and then sneak them home three month's later. Then, when my wife asks, "Is that new?," I can say, "No. I've had it for some time."

    And she's got a Ph.D. in English even though she's tight with the buck.

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete